Fun alphabet colouring sheets for children till 7 years of age. FREE worksheets for pre-primary children. These printables are in easy to download pdf format.
Download key2practice worksheets and print them for FREE.
key2practice has a selection of 50+ free worksheets for colouring
- Why should your child use colouring sheets?
- Does it have any significance?
- Or it’s just a way to pass time and a remedy to cure boredom?
Colouring in a child’s early years has an important part to play.
Give a child (or even an adult) a blank page and some colours. The whole process of what to draw and how to draw can be scary and immediately a child loses interest.
Whereas, with colouring sheets, they can colour them as per their imagination and very soon they are filled with ideas to make their own designs and forms.
Giving birth to an imaginative and creative child.
Did you know that colouring helps in a child’s intellectual development?
Here’s how –
- Colouring with crayons improves fine motor skills of your kindergartner.
- For children as small as 2 years of age. Doing colouring gives them a sense of colour and recognition of colour names.
- Doing colouring sheets develop hand-eye coordination in your preschooler.
- From this wide variety of free colouring sheets that we bring to you. We hope and your child you have fun and create unique masterpieces.
If you are looking for premium quality free worksheets for your kindergartner then do give key2practice worksheets a try.
Click here to download free key2practice worksheets on Maths chapters.
We offer valuable resources like A Study Guide to Maths concepts for Grade 1 -5.
Visit our homepage to download for Free.