FREE kindergarten worksheets for colouring activities. These preschool worksheets are in easy to download pdf format. Ukg and Lkg activity book worksheets for your child. Attractive colouring book pages on beautiful spring flowers like Lilies, Daisies, Magnolias, Roses and Peonies.
key2practice has a selection of over 60 Kindergarten worksheets for children
- Why should your child use these preschool worksheets?
- Does it have any significance?
- Or it’s just a way to pass time and a remedy to cure boredom?
Colouring activity book in a child’s preschool years has an important part to play.
Give a child (or even an adult) a blank page and some colours. The whole process of what to draw and how to draw can be scary and immediately a child loses interest.
Whereas, with these UKG worksheets, children can colour them as per their imagination and very soon they will be filled with ideas to make their designs and forms.
Giving birth to an imaginative and creative child.
Did you know that colouring and activity books help in a child’s intellectual development?
Here’s how –
- Colouring with crayons improves the fine motor skills of your kindergartner.
- For children as small as 2 years of age. Doing colouring book pages gives children a sense of colour and recognition of colour names.
- Colouring sheets develop hand-eye coordination in your preschooler.
- From this wide variety of free colouring kindergarten sheets that we bring to you. We hope and your child you have fun and create unique masterpieces.
If you are looking for premium quality Kindergarten worksheets for your child then do give key2practice worksheets a try.
Click here to download free key2practice worksheets on Maths chapters.
Download more Colouring activity book pages.
We offer valuable resources like A Study Guide to Maths concepts for Grade 1 -5. Visit our homepage to download for Free.