● This is a set of 4 Maths workbooks for Grade 1.
● Your child will learn concepts of Numbers 1-100, Multiplication, Money, Lines and Shapes.
● There are 110 worksheets in this workbook package.
● All the workbooks have an answer key at the end.
● All these mental maths worksheets are Black & White.
● This set of workbooks for Class 1 children have the following topics:
❏ Numbers 1-100
➢ Place Value – Face Value
➢ Numbers on Abacus
➢ Greater than – Smaller than
➢ Predecessor / Successor of a number
➢ Repeated Addition
➢ Number Line
➢ Currency Recognition
➢ Rupee, Notes and Coins
➢ Calculating Money
❏ Lines and Shapes
➢ 2d shapes like square, rectangle etc
➢ 3d shapes like cube, cuboid etc
➢ On – Under
➢ Near – Far
● Activity-based worksheets for children of Grade 1.
● If your child is studying CBSE curriculum or ICSE. These worksheets help with both.
● These worksheets come with instructions in easy language.
● It helps children become independent.
This is a set of 4 Maths workbooks. It contains Maths worksheets for Class 1 students. Fun workbooks with Numbers 1-100, Multiplication, Money, Lines and Shapes worksheets for students.
There are 110 Class 1 Maths worksheets in this package. Each workbook has an answer key at the end. All these worksheets are Black & White. For some added fun, children could colour them after they complete their sheet.
This package consists of the following Workbooks:
1. Numbers 1-100
● Tens and Ones
● Place value
● Face value
● Roman numbers
● Number names
● What comes in between given numbers
● Smaller than a given number
● Ascending order
● Descending order
● Number line
● Repeated Addition
● Skip counting
3. Lines & Shapes
● Identify 2D shapes
● Real-life 3D objects
● Inside and outside
● Currency Coins and Notes
● Comparision of Money
● Money Calculation
Multidimensional Learning: Each concept has been addressed in multi-dimensional ways. There are puzzles, labyrinths, match the pair, picture questions, find the missing letter and lots in variety of printable worksheets for your child to master.
Story Time: There is story time in the end of the package. Idea is to inculcate reading habit in your child from the early stage. This will reinforce their learning as they will be able to relate what they have learnt practically.
Key2practice worksheets follow two-way approach of:
- Conceptual Understanding
With Key2practice’s two-way application based approach, you will observe your child’s performance in the English subject improve substantially.
- The Alphabet – letter recognition
- Vowels and Sounds