● This is a set of 4 Maths workbooks for Grade 2.
● Your child will learn concepts Multiplication, Division, Lines and Shapes, Data Handling.
● There are 113 worksheets in this workbook package.
● All the workbooks have an answer key at the end.
● All these mental maths worksheets are Black & White.
● This set of workbooks for Class 2 children have the following topics:
➢ Grouping Numbers
➢ Repeated Addition
➢ Word Problems
➢ Properties of Multiplication
➢ Number Line
➢ Repeated Subtraction
➢ Dividend, Divisor, Remainder, Quotient
❏ Lines and Shapes
➢ 2d shapes
➢ 3d shapes like cube, cuboid etc
➢ Horizontal, Vertical, Curved Lines
➢ Knowing Edges, Vertices of shapes
➢ Relating 3d shapes to real-life objects
❏ Data Handling
➢ Collection of Data
➢ Interpreting Data
➢ Observing and Analysing Data
➢ Bar graph
● Activity-based worksheets for children of Grade 2.
● If your child is studying CBSE curriculum or ICSE. These worksheets help with both.
● These worksheets come with instructions in easy language.
● It helps children become independent.
This is a set of 4 Maths workbooks. There are 113 Grade 2 Maths worksheets in this package.
Each workbook has an answer key at the end. All these worksheets are Black & White. For some added fun, children could colour them after they complete their sheet.
This package consists of Class 2 Maths worksheets. It has the following Workbooks:
● Grouping Numbers
● Repeated Addition
● Word Problems
● Properties of Multiplication
● Number Line
● Repeated Subtraction
● Dividend, Divisor, Remainder, Quotient
3. Lines and Shapes
● 2d shapes
● 3d shapes like cube, cuboid etc
● Horizontal, Vertical, Curved Lines
● Knowing Edges, Vertices of shapes
● Relating 3d shapes to real-life objects
4. Data Handling
● Collection of Data
● Interpreting Data
● Observing and Analysing Data
● Bar graph
The instructions are easy to follow. This allows children to study without adult supervision and makes them independent.
We offer Maths, Hindi, English workbooks and worksheets for Pre-primary till Grade 5.
Multidimensional Learning: Each concept has been addressed in multi-dimensional ways. There are puzzles, labyrinths, match the pair, picture questions, find the missing letter and lots in variety of printable worksheets for your child to master.
Story Time: There is story time in the end of the package. Idea is to inculcate reading habit in your child from the early stage. This will reinforce their learning as they will be able to relate what they have learnt practically.
Key2practice worksheets follow two-way approach of:
- Conceptual Understanding
With Key2practice’s two-way application based approach, you will observe your child’s performance in the English subject improve substantially.
- The Alphabet – letter recognition
- Vowels and Sounds