● This is a set of 4 Maths workbooks for Grade 3.
● Your child will learn the concepts of Numbers, Addition, Money, Time.
● There are 162 worksheets in this workbook package.
● All the workbooks have an answer key at the end.
● All these mental maths worksheets are Black & White.
● This set of workbooks for Class 3 children have the following topics:
➢ Numbers upto 1-1000
➢ Numbers beyond 1000
➢ Forming numbers
➢ Skip Counting
➢ Place Value and face Value
➢ Estimating Sums
➢ Properties of Addition
➢ Adding Subtracting Money
➢ Fractions of Money
➢ Multiplication of Currency
➢ Preparing the bill
➢ Reading the clock ( to and past)
➢ Time conversion
➢ Telling time to the limit
➢ Writing dates
● Activity-based worksheets for children of Grade 3.
● If your child is studying CBSE curriculum or ICSE. These worksheets help with both.
● These worksheets come with instructions in easy language.
● It helps children become independent.
This is a set of 4 workbooks. There are 162 Grade 3 Maths worksheets in this package.
Each workbook has an answer key at the end. All these worksheets are Black & White. For some added fun, children could colour them after they complete their sheet.
This package consists of the following Workbooks:
● Numbers beyond 1000
● Number Names
● Missing numbers
● Skip counting
● Predecessor and Successor
● Place value and the Face value
● Expanded form
● Rounding off
● Odd and even numbers
● Roman numerals
2. Addition (4 Digits)
● Estimating Sums
● 4-digit Addition
● Fractions of Money
● Adding and Subtracting Money
● Multiplication of Currency
● Preparing bill
● Reading the Clock
● Time Conversion
● Telling Time
● The time duration
These worksheets are activity-based.
Easy to follow instructions. This allows children to study without adult supervision and makes them independent.
Our Maths Class 3 worksheets help the students and their parents with the daily practice of concepts.
All our workbooks are affordable, comprehensive and application-based.
We offer Maths, Hindi, English workbooks and worksheets for Pre-primary till Grade 5.
Multidimensional Learning: Each concept has been addressed in multi-dimensional ways. There are puzzles, labyrinths, match the pair, picture questions, find the missing letter and lots in variety of printable worksheets for your child to master.
Story Time: There is story time in the end of the package. Idea is to inculcate reading habit in your child from the early stage. This will reinforce their learning as they will be able to relate what they have learnt practically.
Key2practice worksheets follow two-way approach of:
- Conceptual Understanding
With Key2practice’s two-way application based approach, you will observe your child’s performance in the English subject improve substantially.
- The Alphabet – letter recognition
- Vowels and Sounds