● This is a set of 4 Maths workbooks for Grade 4 students.
● Your child will learn concepts of Numbers, Addition, Division, Data Handling.
● There are 108 worksheets in this workbook package.
● All the workbooks have an answer key at the end.
● All these mental maths worksheets are Black & White.
● This set of workbooks for Class 4 children have the following topics:
➢ Numbers on Abacus
➢ Large Numbers
➢ Expanded form
➢ Rounding off
➢ Even and Odd numbers
➢ Place Value and face Value
➢ Comparing Numbers
➢ Addition of 10, 100, 1000
➢ Missing Digits
➢ Properties of Addition
➢ Division by Multiplication facts
➢ Properties of Division
➢ Dividend, Quotient, Remainder
❏ Data Handling
Reading a Bar graph
Making a Bar graph
● Activity-based worksheets for children of Grade 4.
● If your child is studying CBSE curriculum or ICSE. These worksheets help with both.
● These worksheets come with instructions in easy language.
● It helps children become independent in studies.
This is a set of 4 workbooks. It contains Class 4 Maths worksheets.
In this package, there are 108 Mental Maths Worksheets for Class 4.
Each workbook has an answer key at the end. All these worksheets are Black & White.
For some added fun, children could colour them after they complete their sheet.
This package consists of the following Workbooks:
● Large numbers
● Place value and the Face value of Numbers
● Numbers on Abacus
● Number names
● Expanded form
● Regrouping of Numbers
● Skip counting
● The number before, After and in-between
● Comparing Numbers
● Forming numbers
● Even and Odd numbers
● Roman numerals
● Addition without Regrouping
● Addition with Regrouping
● Missing digits
● Properties of Addition
● Addition of 10, 100 and 1000
● Addition sums
● 4-digit Addition
● Division by Multiplication facts
● Properties of Division
● Dividend, Quotient and Divisor
● Long Division Method (without/with Remainder)
4. Data Handling
● Reading a Bar graph
● Making a Bar graph
These Class 4 Maths worksheets are activity-based and specially designed for children.
The instructions in the workbooks are easy to follow. This allows children to study without adult supervision and makes them independent.
We offer Maths, Hindi, English workbooks and worksheets for Pre-primary till Grade 5.
Multidimensional Learning: Each concept has been addressed in multi-dimensional ways. There are puzzles, labyrinths, match the pair, picture questions, find the missing letter and lots in variety of printable worksheets for your child to master.
Story Time: There is story time in the end of the package. Idea is to inculcate reading habit in your child from the early stage. This will reinforce their learning as they will be able to relate what they have learnt practically.
Key2practice worksheets follow two-way approach of:
- Conceptual Understanding
With Key2practice’s two-way application based approach, you will observe your child’s performance in the English subject improve substantially.
- The Alphabet – letter recognition
- Vowels and Sounds