● This is a set of 4 Maths workbooks for Grade 4 students.
● Your child will learn concepts of Subtraction, Fractions, Measurements, Money.
● There are 116 worksheets in this workbook package.
● key2practice workbooks have an answer key at the end.
● All these mental maths worksheets are Black & White.
● This set of key2practice workbooks for Class 4 children have the following topics:
➢ 4 Digit Subtraction with Regrouping
➢ Subtraction without Regrouping
➢ Properties of Subtractions
➢ Equivalent Fractions
➢ Mixed Fractions
➢ Reducing a fraction to its lowest terms
➢ Comparing Decimals and Fractions
➢ Measuring Length
➢ Adding Subtracting Money
➢ Rupees Paise
➢ Counting Money
➢ Conversion of Money
● Activity-based worksheets for children of Grade 4.
● If your child is studying CBSE curriculum or ICSE. These worksheets help with both.
● These worksheets come with instructions in easy language.
● It helps children become independent in studies.
This is a set of 4 workbooks. It contains Class 4 Maths worksheets. In this package, there are 116 Mental Maths Worksheets for Class 4.
Each workbook has an answer key at the end. All these worksheets are Black & White. For some added fun, children could colour them after they complete their sheet.
This package consists of Class 4 Maths worksheets. It has the following Workbooks:
● 4-digit Subtraction (Without/With Regrouping)
● Subtraction statements and Questions
● Addition and Subtraction of numbers
● Properties of Subtraction
● Proper and Improper Fractions
● Mixed Fractions
● Equivalent Fractions
● Reducing a fraction to lowest terms
● Comparing Decimals and Fractions
● Addition – Subtraction
● The Fraction of a Number
● Measuring Length
● Metric Conversion
● Calculating Money
● Adding and Subtracting Money
● Conversion of Currency (Rupees to Paise)
● Counting Money
● Word problems
These Class 4 Maths worksheets are activity-based and specially designed for children.
key2practice offers Maths, Hindi, English workbooks and worksheets for Pre-primary till Grade 5.
Multidimensional Learning: Each concept has been addressed in multi-dimensional ways. There are puzzles, labyrinths, match the pair, picture questions, find the missing letter and lots in variety of printable worksheets for your child to master.
Story Time: There is story time in the end of the package. Idea is to inculcate reading habit in your child from the early stage. This will reinforce their learning as they will be able to relate what they have learnt practically.
Key2practice worksheets follow two-way approach of:
- Conceptual Understanding
With Key2practice’s two-way application based approach, you will observe your child’s performance in the English subject improve substantially.
- The Alphabet – letter recognition
- Vowels and Sounds