● This is a set of 4 Maths workbooks for Grade 5 students.
● Your child will learn the concepts of Numbers, Four Fundamental Operations, Percentage, Geometry.
● There are 161 worksheets in this workbook package.
● All the workbooks have an answer key at the end.
● All these mental maths worksheets are Black & White.
● This set of workbooks for Class 5 children have the following topics:
➢ Large Numbers
➢ Indian and International system of Numeration
➢ Number Names
➢ Place Value and face Value
➢ Rounding off number
❏ Four Fundamental Operations
➢ Properties of Addition Subtraction
➢ Multiplication sums of Large numbers
➢ Properties of Division
➢ Percentage Calculator
➢ Percentage of Collection
➢ Conversion of Decimal
➢ Convert into Fractions
➢ Identification of Angles
➢ Measuring Angles
➢ Straight Angles
➢ Constructing Angles
● Activity-based worksheets for children of Grade 5.
● If your child is studying CBSE curriculum or ICSE. These worksheets help with both.
● These worksheets come with instructions in easy language.
● It helps children become independent in studies.
This is a set of 4 workbooks. It contains Class 5 worksheets. There are 161 Maths worksheets for Grade 5 in this package.
Each workbook has an answer key at the end. All these worksheets are Black & White. For some added fun, children could colour them after they complete their sheet.
This package consists of Class 5 Maths worksheets. It has the following Workbooks:
● Large numbers
● Skip counting
● Indian and international system of numeration
● Number names
● Place value and Face value
● Expanded form
● Predecessor and successor
● Comparing numbers
● Forming numbers
● Rounding off numbers
● Roman numerals
2. Four Fundamental Operations
● Properties of Addition
● Subtraction (with/without Regrouping)
● Subtraction statements
● Addition and Subtraction together
● Multiplication sums of large numbers
● Properties of Multiplication
● Percentage of Collection
● Conversion of percentage
● Identification of Angles
● Definition of a straight angle
● Types of lines
● Collinear and non-collinear points
● Finding the Radius and Diameter of a Circle
These Class 5 Maths worksheets are activity-based and specially designed for children.
Parents can also take a break from creating worksheets for children to practice.
We offer Maths, Hindi, English workbooks and worksheets for Pre-primary till Grade 5.
Multidimensional Learning: Each concept has been addressed in multi-dimensional ways. There are puzzles, labyrinths, match the pair, picture questions, find the missing letter and lots in variety of printable worksheets for your child to master.
Story Time: There is story time in the end of the package. Idea is to inculcate reading habit in your child from the early stage. This will reinforce their learning as they will be able to relate what they have learnt practically.
Key2practice worksheets follow two-way approach of:
- Conceptual Understanding
With Key2practice’s two-way application based approach, you will observe your child’s performance in the English subject improve substantially.
- The Alphabet – letter recognition
- Vowels and Sounds