These 80 fun learning worksheets will give your child practice on vowels and consonants. First, he will understand the difference between the two by practicing these activity-based worksheets. Then, your child will practice different combinations of vowels and lastly, consonants.
Multidimensional learning – As we want your child’s foundation to be solid, we have addressed the concept multi-dimensionally. A hundred worksheets, like missing vowels, puzzles, rhyming game, tongue twisters, scrabble and so much more, designed to teach one concept – Vowels and Consonants to your young master in English.
Story Time: Stories are excellent tools for understanding and mastering any language. Don’t forget to use the unique storytime at the end of the package. Idea is to inculcate reading habit in your child from the early stage. They will be able to relate their vowels and consonants when they read a book and reinforce their learning.
Package covers the following learnings:
Introduction to vowels and consonants
- Vowels and Consonants
- Vowel Combinations (with ‘a’)
- Vowel Combinations (with ‘e’)
- Vowel Combinations (with ‘i’)
- Vowel Combinations (with ‘o’)
- Vowel Combinations (with ‘u’)
- Vowel Sounds
- Vowel Sounds (short ‘a’ sound)
- Vowel Sounds (short ‘e’ sound)
- Vowel Sounds (short ‘i’ sound)
- Vowel Sounds (short ‘o’ sound)
- Vowel Sounds (short ‘u’ sound)
- Vowel Sounds – 2 vowels combination
- Consonant Sounds ( all consonants)