A workbook contains ‘Colours, Shapes and Patterns’ worksheets for Pre School. It explains concepts like Colours, Shapes and Patterns etc. The workbook has 50 colour worksheets and stickers, with an answer key at the end.
All the illustrations are handmade by an artist, especially for your child to absorb creativity.
It’s an outstanding book for early learners.
Key features of this workbook are:-
2) Colour recognition
3) Activities-based objects in daily life
4) Names and spelling of colours
5) Child’s first drawing album
6) Colouring book
7) Recognising shapes
8) Learning size perspective
9) Finding objects in daily life based on colours and shapes
10) Match games
11) Creating designs based on patterns
12) Learning patterns from easy to tricky ones
13) Sticker activities
This workbook is much more than one can think of. It’s thoughtfully designed to develop a higher level of thinking abilities.